Wireless Mouse Not Working – When you’re running on Windows 10, and facing one of the following problems with your wireless mouse on below:
- mouse pointer moves erratically;
- mouse pointer doesn’t respond to your gesture;
- mouse stops working after a certain period of use;
- mouse is not detected by Microsoft Windows;
This article is wrinting to help. No need for you to worry so much about this problem, it’s possible to fix. Here are 4 fixes for you to try. You may not have to try them all; just work your way down until you find the one works for you.
NOTA: Se tu do not have a receiver to your wireless mouse, then you are having a Scarica il driver CSR Bluetooth per risolvere il problema di compatibilità che si verifica sul tuo computer topo, not a wireless mouse. Some of the instructions here might not apply. And replace your mouse if it’s over 5 years old.
Some of the following fixes require a working pointing device. Try using a pointing pen, a USB mouse, touchpad or speech recognition. If you have previously enabled the remote connection on your Windows 10, or that you have installed Teamviewer, use them as per your own needs.
Recommended to buy, Best Wireless Mouse of The Year: Logitech MX Master 3
Metodo 1: Reinstall Wireless Mouse Driver
NOTA: You should use remote control feature to proceed with the following method.
One of the first things you do when you’re having ill-functioned hardware is to reinstall its driver. Here is how:
1) Sulla tua tastiera, premi il Chiave di Windows e X at the same time, then click Gestore dispositivi.
2) Espandere Topi e altri dispositivi di puntamento. Right-click your wireless mouse and click Aggiornamento software driver ....
3) Clic Cerca sul computer il software del driver.
4) Clic Scegli manualmente da un elenco di driver di dispositivo nel computer.
5) A-tick la casella per Show compatible hardware. Select one of the devices listed. Clic Il prossimo continuare.
6) Clic sì continuare.
7) Restart your computer for the change to take effect.
8) When you restart, go through the process again. When you reach the following window, tick the box for Show compatible hardware. Then select the right driver for you. Clic Il prossimo continuare.
9) When the install finishes, update your wireless mouse driver via Device Manager. Then restart your computer.
10) See if the problem is resolved.
Metodo 2: Update Mouse Driver
If your wireless mouse still refuses to work after the method above, you need to update its driver to the latest version available.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Easy driver.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Scaricare and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scansiona pulsante. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Clicca il Aggiornare button next to the flagged mouse device to automatically download and install the correct version of its driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Aggiorna tutto to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
1) Connect your mouse receiver to a different port. If possible, try the USB port at the back of the computer, since they typically have more power available.
2) Replace the battery. Please make sure that you have inserted both the required batteries into the wireless mouse correctly.
3) Reestablish wireless connection. Leave your system running. Then unplug your USB wireless receiver, wait for about 10 secondi, then plug the USB wireless receiver back in.
4) Try on a different computer. If the same problem happens on a second computer, then your wireless mouse might be defective. In that case, you might want to contact the manufacturer of your wireless mouse for more suggestions.
Fast startup feature is reported to be one of the cause of this problem. So you can disable it to see if the problem is resolved:
1) Sulla tua tastiera, premi il Chiave di Windows e X at them same time, then click Power Option.
2) Clic Choose what the power button does.
3) Clic Change settings that are currently unavailable.
4) Un-tick the box for Turn on fast startup (consigliato). Clic Save changes to save and exit.
5) Riavvia il tuo computer. All drivers will be initialized on startup now. So the time needed to start your computer might be longer.