Recovering permanently deleted files in Windows 10/8/7 is not an impossible thing to do. Infatti, it can be done easily. There are tools that can help you to get your deleted files back. In questo post, we will discuss one of the great recovery tools; è MiniTool Power Recupero Dati. This great tool allow you to scan your computer thoroughly and restore the deleted files. How to use it? Read the tutorial below.
CONTROLLA ANCHE: Cosa fare quando Windows 10 Il trasferimento di file si blocca
Tutorial Ripristina file eliminati definitivamente in Windows
For computer users, deleting files is a pretty common thing to do. Ma, what if you accidentally delete important files on your computer permanently? This is a terrible thing that can happen to any users. The first thing you can do is trying to calm yourself and then read how to recover permanently deleted files in Windows.
The good news is that it is possible for you to recover the deleted files in Windows. Generalmente, the deleted files will be stored in the Recycle Bin before they permanently gone. Così, you’d better check the Recycle Bin to see if the files are still there. But what if the Recycle Bin is empty? You can use a third-party like MiniTool Power Data Recovery to help you get the data back. How to use it? Seguite le istruzioni qui di seguito:
- Get the MiniTool Power Recupero Dati dal Sito ufficiale.
- Install the program on your computer.
- Lanciare MiniTool Power Recupero Dati and select the partition or drive. O, you can choose the This PC to scan the whole computer and click Scansione.
- After the results show up, select the folder or files that you want to recover and click Salvare.
- Choose a drive to store all restored files. Make sure that the drive has enough space for the files.
- Colpire ok and wait until the progress is finished.
Il MiniTool Power Recupero Dati is a powerful tool that can help you restore permanently deleted files in Windows. This great program can run on Windows 10/8/7 flawlessly. Next time, be aware before you delete files on your computer permanently. Make sure that you have a backup if the files are important.
Do you have other references for recovery tools on Windows? We would love to hear it from you.
Se hai domande o suggerimenti, non esitate a contattarci. Grazie per aver letto, amici!