Recover deleted/lost files on PC Windows is possible. This is a disaster that can happen to anyone. Così, you should worry not. però, there are two methods that we will introduce to you in this post. Dopo aver fatto i metodi, you can get back the documents, photos, video or other files that you need.
CONTROLLA ANCHE: Tutorial per creare un backup automatico dei file in Windows 10
Tutorial per recuperare file cancellati/persi su PC Windows
Metodo 1: Recover Deleted Files from the Recycle Bin
Windows has a Recycle Bin to store your deleted files on your computer. Whenever you delete files, they will go to the Recycle Bin before they disappear permanently. Così, if you accidentally delete a file on your computer, you can check the Recycle Bin and restore the file.
Here are the easy steps to do so:
- Go to the desktop and right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
- Clicca su Aperto.
- Find the files you are willing to recover and select them.
- Right clicks on the files and select Ristabilire to recover the files.
You can also do drag and drop the files from the Recycle Bin to the targeted folder to recover the files.
Metodo 2: Recupera i file eliminati in modo permanente
Così, the files you are looking for are vanished because you accidentally emptied the Recycle Bin? There is still a way to recover the deleted files. però, you will need a third-party software to help you recover the permanently deleted files.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a powerful tool that you can rely on. This app can help you get the files you need. It can recover photos, video, documenti, e tanti altri. Let’s learn how to use MiniTool Power Data Recovery from the steps below:
- Get the MiniTool Power Data Recovery from the Sito ufficiale. Alternative app GT Recovery for PC.
- Install the application on your PC and double click on it to run the app.
- Sul pannello di sinistra, selezionare questa app non può essere eseguita sul tuo PC.
- Go to the right window and select the partition that contains the deleted files.
- Colpire Scan and the program will scan through the partition.
- In the scan results, check the files you want to recover.
- stampa Salvare and choose the location to store the files.
- Colpire ok and let the data recovery process finishes.
Having a back up is important. You should do it regularly so that you won’t face a case like this. Even though you can recover permanently deleted files using a tool like MiniTool Power Data Recovery, non 100% of files can be recovered. Some files can be damaged and we believe you won’t to have this issue, destra?
That’s all about the tutorial to recover deleted files. Hopefully it helps you get back the files you need. If you happen to have any questions, Non esitate a contattarci. Grazie per aver letto, Folks!