Facebook is a great social media where you can share happiness with friends and family. It allows you to share contents like videos and photos for free. Do you know that Facebook has a feature to share your wonderful moments in a slideshow? If you never knew about it before, we will tell you the tutorial to create a slideshow on Facebook in two easy ways. Blijf kijken!
How to Create A Slideshow on Facebook
We will introduce you the two ways of creating a slideshow on Facebook. They are quite simple. Take a look at the second way if you want to create a more sophisticated one.
Stap 1. Using Facebook Slideshow
Facebook has provided a feature that enables you to create a slideshow within the app. This is the simplest way that you can have when you are not willing to install any apps. Check on the instructions below on how to create a slideshow on Facebook directly:
- Launch Facebook app on iOS and Android devices. Login to your FB account.
- Kiezen Share a photo or video.
- Tap on the Slideshow of Create Slideshow knop.
- Choose the video elements, such as Aspect ratio, Image duration, transition and music. Set these elements as you desired.
- Find the images on your device and upload them. Klik op de + button or Upload Photo to upload 3 naar 10 images at once.
- Tik Bewerk to edit the image or element. Add caption if you want and tap Opslaan.
- druk op Create slideshow when everything is set and ready to publish.
- druk op Boost Post and choose the audience, budget, and duration.
- Tik Set Budget to complete the order.
- Tenslotte, Klik op Publish.
The slideshow on Facebook is successfully created and published via Facebook Slideshow.
Stap 2. Using MiniTool Movie Maker
The second step of creating a Facebook Slideshow is for those who want to have a more professional-looked slideshow. Hier, we will use a Facebook Slideshow maker app called MiniTool Movie Maker. It is a simple and free video editing tool that will help you create a precious memories more beautiful.
Follow the detailed instructions below:
- Krijgen MiniTool Movie Maker van de officiële website. Install it on your computer.
- Lancering MiniTool Movie Maker and choose the template you want. Klik op de Full-Feature Mode to create your own customized photo slideshow.
- Import the images and videos for the slideshow. They will appear in the Media Library. Drag and drop the files to the storyboard.
- Edit the images and photos. You can add the transition, filter effect and text as you pleased.
- Klik op het Windows Setup-scherm – Wiznote-notability voor Windows-alternatief – Facebook and upload the slideshow to Facebook.
LEES OOK: toonbeeld ntfs
See! It is easy to create a slideshow on Facebook, is het niet? You can now try yourself to create a slideshow using one of the methods above. Share your precious moment with friends and family on Facebook.
Voor vragen en suggesties, voel je vrij om contact met ons op te nemen. Bedankt voor het lezen!