Pluto.TV/Activate – Pluto TV is an Internet-based TV platform operated by Pluto Inc. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Los Angeles, California. Pluto TV runs as an app on 14 platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and PlayStation consoles.
Activate the channel and have a good time streaming the best Movies, Tv shows, popular videos and a lot more.
You want to activate Pluto.TV ? We have the steps! Activation allows you to pair your smartphone as a remote and it allows you to edit the channel line up (hide/favorite) in your account.
Activation is currently available on the following devices – more to come, in the near future!
- Roku Devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Sony PS4
Pluto.TV/Activate Enter Code
If you have one of the above devices, activation can be accessed by following these steps.
- Visit Channel 02 on the guide OR click Activate -on the left side of the guide
- You’ll see a 6 digit code displayed at the top of the screen – that’s what you need
- There are 2 ways to enter the code – depending on your account / device
- Logged in: click MyPluto on your phone > activate > enter digit code
- Logged out / No account: Visit My.Pluto.Tv/activate and follow prompts to enter code
Pluto TV Channels and Programs
The Pluto app was released in 2013. Use the link code for the Roku and access the free content available on this platform. The list of popular channels you can access using this app include,
- Glory Kickboxing – channel 227
- News Rack – channel 1000
- Investigate TV – channel 1001
- Sketch Comedy – channel 1004
- Jimmy Fallon – channel 1005
- Drivers and Cars – channel 1011
- Health and Fitness – channel 1020
- Fashion Life – channel 1027
- Dre – channel 1040
- Web charts – channel 1046
How To stream Pluto TV on your Mobile device
It is easy to stream and watch the contents on your Mobile device. All you need to do is to install the Pluto Tv app. Connect your device to a good speed Network connection. Open the app and start streaming the best programs on Pluto TV
How To Fix channel activation Errors on Pluto TV
- Check if your device is connected to a good speed Network connection
- Do not miss any of the channel activation steps
- Restart the device ( Use the settings>system and the system Restart)
- Always ensure that the channel activation code you use is valid. If not get a new code
- Try performing a system update once ( Go to settings >System >System update to update your device)