Do you have any favorite games for the first PlayStation game console? Do you want to play the games once again? If so, then PSX emulator would be the best app for you. This app is a PlayStation emulator which lets you play PS games on your PC Windows. Hence, in this post, we are going to discuss how to download PSX emulator for PC Windows or laptop.
PlayStation Emulator App
Sony Interactive Entertainment first launched PlayStation in 1994. This game console gave a fresh feel of playing games. Though it has been decades since the first released, the popularity of PS games still exists till now. The look may seem odd compared to the recent games, but it brings good memories for those who play.
It always brings a good feeling to play games that once have been our favorite. Hence, we provide you PSX emulator for PC Windows, so that you can play the PlayStation games on your computer again.
Download PSX Emulator for PC Windows
File name: PSX Emulator 2.0.5
File size: 1.4 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10/XP
Author: ePSXe team
PSX Emulator for PC Windows 10/8/7
- ePSXe supports Windows, Linux, and Android. It is an x86 based PlayStation video game emulator.
- This emulator is not an open source, so you should wait all developments from the original distributor.
- 8 players can play the PS game with ePSXe emulator in real time.
- Play with your friends in a room that you create. As the admin, you have the right to invite, kick, mute, and even ban people in the room.
- Connect with other ePSXe users directly from your ePSXe emulator app. Neither router settings nor port should be changed.
- It supports most of PlayStation games titles.
- Install plugins to have better PlayStation performance and experience.
- The ePSXe can read from CD ROMs.
- It is not a perfect PS emulator. Many bugs like frame drops are being reported.
- The Mednafen is the short of My Emulator Doesn’t Need A Frickin’ Excellent Name.
- It is a multi system emulator that can run Sega Genesis, GameBoy Advance (GBA), GBC, SNES, and many more.
- Mednafen supports screenshot in PNG format and multiple CDs with multiple games.
- This emulator is a portable app, so you can have a copy of this app in your USB or external drive and play your games in any computer.
- Set your own game control as you want.
- You can record your game along with the audio in the QuickTime file format.
- This Medanfen is completely free to use.
- The default interface is like Command Prompt. Download MedGUI if you want to have a good GUI.
- RetroArch is an open source emulator for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- This app can also run on Android, iOS, PS3, PSP, PSP Vita, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, Nintendo 3DS, and many more.
- Record your game screen while playing or do live streaming on YouTube and Twitch.
- Elegant and simple look on user interface design.
- Good performance for low output.
- Adjust the game controls and settings individually.
- The RetroArch supports joy-pad control and configure it as you like.
- No update in a regular basis. So, you have to try to solve the bugs by yourself.
When we are talking about the PS game title, we believe that you have some game titles that once had been your favorite. In the list below, we provide some PlayStation game titles were popular back in the day:
- Final Fantasy Series
- Metal Gear Solid
- Crash Bandicoot Series
- Resident Evil
- Spyro the Dragon
- Silent Hill
- Tekken 3
- Street Fighter Alpha 3
- Digimon World
- Dragon Quest
- Fighting Force
- Road Rash
- Mortal Kombat 2
- Driver 2
- Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout
Those were the best PSX emulator for PC Windows that we could provide for you. Those PS emulators have been downloaded for million of times and were proven to have great performance. They could bring you back the memory of playing your favorite PS games. For personal used, we suggest you to use the ePSXe emulator. Or, you can download RetroArch if you want to do live streaming on YouTube or Twitch to show off yourself.
Have you tried any of the PS emulator apps above? We would like to hear your opinion. Also, share your tricks and tips while playing certain PS games in here, so that other can read it.
For any queries or suggestions, feel free to drop them in the Comments section below. Thank you for reading win10repair. Happy playing games, Folks!