Are you using ES File Explorer and accidentally delete files? We have two solutions you can do to recover the files deleted by ES File Explorer in Android. The methods are pretty simple to do. Check them below.
What is ES File Explorer?
ES File Explorer is well-known for local and networked use that lets you manage all files and programs on the Android device easily. It allows you to share all files between phones, PCs, and Macs by using LAN, FTP and Remote Bluetooth.
It also has additional features like direct cloud drive storage, a tool to stop running apps, and an FTP client that lets you monitor it from other devices.
Knowing how useful the app is, many Android users are using it to transfer photos from the Android device to the computer. However, we’ve got reports that some of them experiencing photo or files lost while using this manager app. Thus, we will show you how to recover files deleted by ES File Explorer in this post.
How to Recover Files Deleted by ES File Explorer in Android
Solution 1: Retrieve Deleted Files from ES File Explorer via Recycle Bin
Similar to Windows OS, ES File Explorer has a Recycle Bin that will store deleted files. Later on, you can restore the files that you want.
The Recycle Bin on ES File Explorer has similar function as the Windows’s. It keeps the files, photos, videos, music and documents that are deleted in ES File Explorer. Then, how to recover files deleted by ES File Explorer?
- Make sure the Recycle Bin option has been enabled.
- Open ES File Explorer and slide the toolbar from the left, scroll down to Tools section.
- Hit the Recycle Bin to go to the Recycle Bin page.
- Select the files you want to restore by long-pressing them.
- You will see three buttons: Delete, Restore and Properties at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Restore and wait for the progress.
Now, the deleted files should have been restored to your device.
Solution 2: Recover Files Deleted by ES File Explorer with Third-party Software
The photos, files, documents recovery progress on ES File Explorer failed? Then, you can try to use a third-party software to help you recover the deleted files. We suggest you to user MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android. This tiny tool is pretty powerful to restore the undelete files saved on your Android devices.
The program is available on Windows 10/8/7 and it can recover photos, videos, audios, contacts, messages, and many more from your Android phone or SD card. In addition, it supports multiple Android manufactures like Huawei, Samsung, LG, Sony, Xiamoi, etc.
How to use it?
- Get MiniTool Mobile Recovery from here. Install it on your computer.
- Open the program and choose the targeted location that you want to recover: phone device or SD card.
- Let the program analyze the device. It will take a few minutes, please be patient.
- Enable the USB debugging by going to Settings > Build number (tap on it seven times).
- Tap Back > Develop option under the Settings tab. Search for USB Debugging and enable it.
- Tick Always allow USB Debugging.
- Choose the scan mode you want to perform: Quick scan or Deep scan.
- Scan the device. When the results appear, select the files you want to recover and click on the Recover button.
- Choose the targeted folder to save the restored files.
ALSO CHECK: SuperVPN for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop
Now, you should have successfully recovered the files that you want. But always remember that even though you can recover the deleted files, it is impossible to recover 100% of the files. You may find some files damaged.
If you happen to have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading, Pals!