If you are using VPN for your internet, then you must have heard about SuperVPN app. This app is quite popular nowadays, as it offers free unlimited bandwith to surf on the internet. Plus, it gives free unlimited free trial time. Many people have used it and their feedbacks are awesome. In this post, we are going to guide you on how to download SuperVPN for PC Windows and laptop.
SUPERVPN for PC Windows
Being safe and secure while surfing on the internet is important. This is what SuperVPN offers to you as a VPN tool, the security. SuperVPN will make your online presence hard to be tracked. This is good for people who are dealing with financial accounts online, such as banking. So, this sensitive information of yours will be safe.
Not only to give you safety about your privacy, SuperVPN lets you bypass the restrictions to browse websites from other country. SuperVPN is the right app to help you in a situation when you want to access a website, but it’s blocked from your country.
Read also: Download GT Recovery for PC Windows
Now, you have seen the benefits of SuperVPN app. If you are interested to this app, we will guide you to download and install SuperVPN for PC Windows in easy steps.
File name: SuperVPN 2.1.0
File size: 4.8 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
How to Download SuperVPN for PC Windows
Since SuperVPN is not officially available for Windows version, you must use an Android emulator such as BlueStacks App Player. This emulator will enable you to run Android apps like SuperVPN on Windows smoothly. Follow the instructions below to download and install BlueStacks App Player on Windows PC.
- Firstly, you can visit BlueStacks App Player official website to download BlueStacks. The installer file size is around 400MB, so make sure that your internet connection is quite fast.
- When the BlueStacks installer download file is completed, you can install it by double clicking on it.
- Follow the instructions on-screen by hitting OK button for a couple of times.
- Once the installation finishes, you can run BlueStacks App Player on Windows PC.
- Then, you need to log in your Google account as it is connected to the Google Play Store. This is the neccessary requirement as you can download Android Apps right from the Google Play Store in BlueStacks app.
- After you have done with the account verification, you will be directed to the BlueStacks home screen.
- Leave BlueStacks for a minute, but do not close it.
- Open Windows Explorer and locate the SuperVPN APK that you have downloaded previously.
- Drag the SuperVPN APK file to BlueStacks home screen. BlueStacks will then automatically install the SuperVPN APK.
- You will see SuperVPN icon on the home screen after the installation is completed.
Now, SuperVPN is ready to use on Windows PC. As you have SuperVPN on your computer, now it is possible for you to open the access the websites which once are restricted due to the geographical reason. This is one of the benefit that you get from have SuperVPN app on PC Windows. To know more features about this app, you can scroll down.
As one of the trusted VPN apps on smartphone, SuperVPN has become a well-known app recently. When it comes to VPN tool, you can rely it on this app. Below are some features why SuperVPN app is the best VPN tool.
- Updated privacy protection security.
- Give access to all websites without worrying the geographical restriction.
- Easily used with a single click to activate the VPN.
- Free 20 days of unlimited bandwidth and internet.
- After 20 days, you can have unlimited bandwidth for 60 minutes per session.
- Use SuperVPN without rooting devices.
- Supported by hundreds of servers.
We know that there are a lot of VPN tools available, but SuperVPN is one of the top recommended apps. It gives a lot of benefit for you, not only super fast internet, but also unlimited bandwith. We don’t think that there is other app that give you that feature.
One thing for sure, SuperVPN app keeps your data and privacy all protected. This is one important thing that you should consider when you are choosing a VPN tool.
So, have you tried SuperVPN app already? If so, please drop your opinion about it in the Comment section below. We would love to hear it from you. We hope this helps you with the VPN tool. Thank you for reading win10repair. Enjoy your internet, Folks!