Are you wondering on how to play Xbox 360 games on PC? Actually it is possible to play Xbox games on PC. All you need is Xbox One emulator for PC. In this post, we will discuss 5 best Xbox emulator app that you can install on your Windows computer.
What is emulator? Emulator is an application that allows you to play games from different platform on your computer. With the emulator apps on this post, you will be able to play your favorite Xbox games on your PC. You don’t need to buy Xbox console anymore.
Here are some benefits you will have when you use Xbox emulators:
- Low cost – many emulators are available for free.
- Great graphics – though the emulators are free to use, they support amazing graphics. Some emulators even offers full HD graphics.
- Audio effects – not only the graphics that are fabulous, but also the audio effects. Use your best headset or speakers to get the real experience.
- Support many games – emulators are not as perfect as the console, of course. But they can play most of popular Xbox 360 games. Your favorite games may be one of them.
Top 5 Xbox One Emulator for PC Windows 10/8/7
1. Xenia Emulator
Xenia emulator could be the best Xbox one emulator for PC that you should have. It support a great numbers of Xbox games, up to 50 titles of both Xbox One and Xbox 360 games. This is cool since not many emulators are capable of playing that much of Xbox games.
Another great thing of Xenia emulator is that it receives updates in regular basis. The updates will keep the emulator stable while playing the game. This is amazing considering the application is free to use.
- Massive game support, around 50+ games.
- Receive ontinuously update
- The newest version is a bit laggy.
2. DXBX Emulator
DXBX emulator is another Xbox one emulator for PC that you can try. It is the advanced version of CXBX emulator. No wonder they have pretty similar user interface. This emulator is pretty unique. It converts the Xbox games into executable files. When it’s done, you can just click on it to run the games on your Windows PC.
However, it is a bit unfortunate because DXBX emulator only support Windows 32-bit operating system. If your computer is using Windows 64-bit, you might have to use different emulator.
- Packed with a customizable advanced symbol system.
- Have a preloaded Direct3D8 engine that supports all graphic work.
- Implement all Xbox APIs and kernels.
- Work on Windows 32-bit only.
3. Xeon Emulator
Xeon emulator is quite stable to play Xbox 360 and one games on Windows PC. It runs games smoothly without lag nor glitches. Like the previous emulators, this app also support various Xbox games. The emulator is available for Windows and DOS.
What makes Xeon a great Xbox One emulator for PC is its backup creator feature. The feature will keep all your games data safe. The app may have discontinued and no more updates available, but it still work like a charm on Windows computer.
- Support Windows and MS-DOS.
- Bundled with xISO programs and the Xbox backup creator wizard.
- Have an instruction guide.
- Only able to emulate NTSC version of halo.
4. CXBX Emulator
CXBX emulator is quite similar to DXBX emulator. It will convert the Xbox One games into executable files. Just run the file to play the games. So, you don’t need any virtual program to run the games. It is quite simple and easy to use. It can also reduce the chance of getting lag when running the games.
The down side is that CXBX emulator only supports 5 Xbox games: Smashing Drive, Battle Cry, Whacked, Futurama, and Turox. If one of those games is your favorite, then you can use this emulator to play Xbox 360 games on PC.
- Have an inbuilt Xbox Executable Viewer to manage the game files.
- Able to run Xbox Pixel shaders.
- Able to emulate various of Xbox SDK samples.
- Need a high specs computer.
- Only able to play few games.
5. EX360E Xbox 360 Emulator
EX360E is the last but not the least Xbox emulator that you should consider. Though it is still an experimental work, many call it as one of the best Xbox one emulator for PC. This emulator will convert the games into executable files like CXBX and DXBX, but with better quality. However, EX360E emulator only supports for Windows 64 bit.
- Converts Xbox games to executable files so it can run smoothly on PC.
- Inadequate user interface.
- Only support Windows 64-bit.
So, how to play Xbox 360 games on PC? Use one of the Xbox emulators that we have mentioned above. The emulators may not work as smooth as the console when you play the games on your Windows computer. But it still worth to try, especially if you cannot afford to buy the console, but want to play the games.
How is your opinion about the emulators above? Share with us to help others choosing the right Xbox emulator for them. Thank you for reading.
You might want to read: