In this post, we will show you how to update Canon MX920 printer driver in 3 easy ways. You can do it automatically, manually, or using Device Manager.
Updating drivers to the latest version is essential. It can also be a solution to fix any issues that happen due to outdated or corrupted drivers. Read the following discussions for the detail.
How to Update Canon MX920 Printer Driver for Windows
Method 1. Download Canon Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any computer skill to deal with the system or are afraid of taking the risk, this method is recommended for you. There is an application that can help you to update Canon MX920 printer driver automatically. The app is Driver Easy.
Driver Easy is a handy and powerful tool that will help you to update the drivers automatically. It has two versions: FREE and PRO. It will scan your computer thoroughly and will let you know whenever it finds drivers that need to be updated.
The PRO version can help you to update all drivers at once. It also can fix the missing or corrupt drivers on your computer.
The Driver Easy is quite easy to use. See the following instructions:
- Get Driver Easy from its official website.
- Open Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Let the app analyze the drivers.
- Hit the Update All button to download the latest drivers.
- Reboot your PC.
Method 2. Download Canon Driver Manually
Doing a manual update is not as hard as you might think. Canon provides the drivers in the official website. You can just visit it and download the drivers from there.
Here’s how to do:
- Head to Canon download support page and type ‘mx920’ in the search box.
- In the printer drivers download page, select the correct driver.
- Locate the file that you just downloaded.
- Double click on it to run the installation.
- Follow the installation steps on the screen.
- Restart your PC once it’s finished.
Method 3. Update Canon Driver via Device Manager
Use Device Manager to update Canon driver on your computer. It is quite easy to do. Here’s the tutorial:
- Open Run dialogue box by hitting Windows logo + R keys together.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialogue box and press OK.
- Expand Printer queues and right click on Canon mx920 series Printer.
- Select Update printer.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Restart your computer
ALSO CHECK: How to Download Driver Canon imageCLASS MF4800
Those were the 3 easy methods to update Canon MX920 printer driver for Windows. You can choose the most easiest method that suits your need. Always remember that keeping your printer driver up to date is important.
For queries, fee free to contact us. Thank you for reading!