In this post, we will share tutorial to download Canon MG2520 driver on Windows. This printer is also known as Canon PIXMA MG2520 which is an entry-level multi-functional printer. To keep you away from the compatibility issues in the future, you need to update the drivers regularly.
There are three easy methods to update Canon MG2520 driver that we will show you. Check them below.
How to Download Canon MG2520 Driver for Windows
Method 1. Manual Update
Doing manual update Canon MG2520 driver is not as hard as you might think. Canon has provided the drivers in its official website. You can just visit the website to download Canon MG2520 driver and install it.
Here are the steps:
- Visit Canon Driver and Download page.
- Go to the search box and type Canon MG2520 and choose Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver in the search result.
- Scroll down to find Canon PIXMA MG2520 Windows Driver and click on Download next to it.
- Wait for the download progress to finish.
- Locate the file and double click on it to start the installation.
- Reboot PC when it finishes.
Method 2. Automatic Update
If you don’t have any computer skill to deal with the system or are afraid of taking the risk, this method is recommended for you. There is an application that can help you to download Canon MG2520 driver automatically. The app is Driver Easy.
Driver Easy is a handy and powerful tool that will help you to update the drivers automatically. It has two versions: FREE and PRO. It will scan your computer thoroughly and will let you know whenever it finds drivers that need to be updated.
The PRO version can help you to update all drivers at once. It also can fix the missing or corrupt drivers on your computer.
The Driver Easy is quite easy to use. See the following instructions:
- Get Driver Easy from its official website.
- Open Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Let the app analyze the drivers.
- Hit the Update All button to download the latest drivers.
- Reboot your computer.
Method 3. Using Device Manager
Windows has a default app that can help you to update drivers easily named Device Manager. It’s not merely a devices monitoring app installed on your PC, but you can update drivers using this app too.
Check on the following instructions:
- Press Windows logo + R keys to trigger Run dialogue box.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run and press OK.
- Expand the Printers and find canon printer or unknown device.
- Right click on it and select Update driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Let Windows search for the driver and install it for you.
- Restart your computer to see the changes.
That’s all! Now, you can choose the most easiest method to download Canon MG2520 driver update for you. Keep in mind to update your drivers regularly to avoid any issues.
For queries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading!