If you want to update Epson WF-2650 driver, you have come to the right place. We will share the three quick and easy methods on this post. You can choose the easiest method for you. Here we go.
How to Update Epson WF-2650 Driver
Method 1. Update Epson Driver Automatically
The easiest way to automatically download Epson WF-2650 driver is by using Driver Easy app. This is a powerful yet handy app to download and fix drivers on PC. It has Free and Pro versions. Both versions can help you find the specific driver for the Epson printer without mistaking the version. However, use the Pro version if you want to update all drivers at once.
Do the following steps to use the app:
- Download Driver Easy from its official website.
- Run Driver Easy and press the Scan Now button.
- The app will scan the drivers. Hit the Update button to download the latest drivers. To update all drivers automatically, you need to upgrade to the Pro version. It can also fix the missing drivers in your PC.
- Reboot your PC.
Method 2. Update Driver from Epson Website
You can also update Epson WF-2650 driver from the website and install it manually. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Epson Support website.
- Then, type wf 2650 in the search box and select the driver from the result.
- In the Download page, get the driver that is compatible with your operating system.
- Next, locate the file you just downloaded and double-click on it to run the installer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and restart your PC when it is completed.
Method 3. Update Epson Driver via Device Manager
There is another way to download Epson driver, using Device Manager. Let’s take a look at how to use it:
- Press Windows logo + R key together to open Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the box and press Enter key.
- In the Device Manager, find Print queues and expand it.
- Right click on the Printer WF-2650 and choose Update driver.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- The system will find the driver and install it automatically.
- Just wait until it is done and restart your computer.
Those were the three easy methods to download Epson WF-2650 driver. Always keep in mind to update the driver regularly to keep the device in a good performance. It can also prevent you from any incompatibility issues caused by outdated drivers.
If you have any difficulties in understanding the methods above, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading.