Update Intel 7260 driver to fix the issues that might happen due to the out dated driver. It can also boost the performance of the Intel. In this post, we will show you how to do them manually and automatically. Keep scrolling to check on the tutorials.
How to Update Intel 7260 Driver
Method 1. Update Intel Driver Manually
Updating Intel 7260 driver manually is quite easy. To do this, you can just download the driver from the manufacturer website. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Intel Download Center.
- Type Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 in the search box and hit Enter.
- Choose the Operating System that you are using.
- Hit the first result to go to the driver download section.
- The download link will appear. Press the one that shows your Windows operating system.
- Locate the driver you have just downloaded and run the installer to start the installation.
- Restart the computer after it’s completed.
Method 2. Update Intel Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to update Intel 7260 driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Reboot PC.
ALSO CHECK: Intel HD Graphics 4400 Driver Download & Update
Now you have successfully updated Intel Dual Band Wireless driver. We suggest you to update it regularly to keep it in a good performance.
We are welcome for any feedback. Thank you for reading.