Update Wacom Intuos driver to improve its performance. There are three quick ways to do it and we will discuss them in this post. Later on, you can choose the quickest method that suits your need.
How to Update Wacom Intuos Driver
1. Install Driver from Website
Wacom website provides the drivers for their product. Here, you can download and install the drivers manually. Before you get the driver, you should check your Windows OS version that you are using currently. This is to reduce the risk of downloading the wrong driver. Installing the wrong driver can lead to product malfunction. So you’d better be careful.
Here’s how to download driver from Wacom website:
- Visit Wacom Download page.
- Search for the Wacom Intuos driver and download it. Make sure the OS version matches with yours.
- After the download progress has done, you can click on the exe file to run the installer. Follow the instructions until it is completed.
- Restart your computer after it’s done.
2. Install Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to update Wacom Intuos driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Reboot PC.
3. Install Wacom Driver via Device Manager
You can also install NVIDIA audio driver using Device Manager. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Open Run by pressing Windows logo + R key together. Type devmgmt.msc in the Run box.
- The Device Manager window will appear. Search Wacom Intuos device or it may look as unknown device. Right-click on it.
- Choose Update driver software in the pop up window.
- Another window will appear, choose Search automatically for updated driver software. Let Windows download and install the driver update.
- Restart PC.
The driver should have been updated by now. You can connect the device and use it right away. If you have any questions about the methods above, you can contact us. Thank you for reading.
- Wacom Bamboo Tablet Driver | Get the Update in 2 Ways
- How to Fix Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found Error in Windows