There are so many game consoles out there, say Microsoft Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Nintendo Wii. Each console provides different games from each other. If you are a gamers, it might be okay for you to have all of the consoles. But actually, you don’t need to have all the consoles to be able to play the games from Xbox, PS 4, Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Wii. All you need is a supported Windows computer and an emulator. In this post, we are going to discuss how to download Wii emulator for PC Windows 10/8/7.
Download Wii Emulator for PC Windows
Emulator is an app that lets you run applications or in this case games from other devices on Windows PC without problem. To put simply, by using a Wii emulator, you will be able to play Wii games on your computer. So, you don’t need to buy the consoles to play the game.
There is one of the best Wii emulator that we are going to discuss in this post, Dolphin emulator. Check in the following section why we recommend this Wii emulator for you. We also provide some alternatives Wii emulator for PC Windows, just in case you want to try different emulator to compare.
File name: Dolphin 5.0-8993
File size: 11.3 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10/ (x64)
Author: Dolphin Emulator Project
Dolphin Emulator Features
- The Dolphin Emulator is one of the best Wii emulators for PC.
- Support resolution up to 1080p through upscale and enhancement.
- Flawlessly run all available gamepad.
- The Dolphin emulator supports GameCube games with great performance.
- It also supports Wii original outermost which makes you feel like experiencing the original Wii on Windows PC.
- It is available on Android, Linux, and Mac OSX. However, the Android version is still on Alpha stage. Unfortunately, it also means that no Wii emulator for iOS version.
- For Windows users, it is recommended to have i7 processor. While for AMD users, Ryzen processors or later is highly recommended.
- The Dolphin emulator runs smoothly on Windows 7 64bit or later.
- If you are using Android devices, you should have at least Lollipop or later with 64bit architecture.
- The 64bit requirement is also for Mac OSX.
- The Dolphin emulator is available for free.
Wii Emulator Alternatives for PC Windows
SuperGCube for PC
The SuperGCube is another alternative Wii emulator that you can use for Windows PC. It comes with great performance that uses more advanced techniques to run Wii games on Windows. The SuperGCube emulator is also equipped with a highly-optimized emulation core from the GCube project. It can be a great option for Windows users who use 32bit architecture. So, if you cannot run Dolphin emulator on your PC, we recommend you to download SuperGCube emulator.
It runs the Wii games on your Windows smoothly. Download SuperGCube emulator and try it yourself. More importantly, SuperGCube is free to download.
CubeSX/WiiSX for Windows PC
The second alternative that you must consider as your Wii emulator for PC is CubeSX/WiiSX emulator. This emulator is worth trying if you cannot try the previous emulators mentioned. However, since it is still in beta, you will find some bugs while running this Wii emulator on your Windows PC. Besides, the game library for CubeSX/WiiSX emulator is only a few. So, don’t expect too much on this Wii emulator.
If we are talking about the best and promising Wii emulator, the Dolphin emulator should be the top choice. It supports most Wii games and can run well on Windows PC. It also has developer support that will provide updates in a regular basis.
Having Dolphin emulator to play Wii games on Windows PC is the best option for you. It is free and has great performance. If you are interested to give Dolphin emulator a try, you can visit the official website of Dolphin emulator or click Dolphin download button on this page.
Once you have tried the Dolphin emulator on PC, we would love to hear your opinion about this app. You can write it down in the Comment section below. You can also write other Wii emulator if you are using different emulator.
We hope this will give you an idea about the best Wii emulator for you. So, what Wii games are your favorite? Share your list of game titles in here.
Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks! Please share this article to everyone who are looking for Wii emulator for PC Windows.