Download Xerox V4 printer driver and install it on your computer before you use the device. The driver will connect the device and the operating system, so it can work properly. There are two easy methods you can follow. We will discuss them in this post. Scroll down to see the details.
How to Download Xerox V4 Printer Driver
Method 1. Install Xerox Driver Manually
Xerox website provides the drivers for their product. Here, you can download and install the drivers manually. Before you get the driver, you should check your Windows OS version that you are using currently. This is to reduce the risk of downloading the wrong driver. Installing the wrong driver can lead to product malfunction. So you’d better be careful.
Here’s how to download driver from Xerox website:
- Visit Xerox Official Website.
- Search for Xerox V4 driver and download it. Make sure the OS version matches with yours.
- After the download progress has done, you can click on the exe file to run the installer. Follow the instructions until it is completed.
- Restart your computer after it’s done.
Method 2. Install Xerox Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to update Xerox V4 printer driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Reboot PC.
Now, connect the printer to your computer. The printer is ready to use.
For queries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading!
- Tutorial to Download Samsung M2020 Printer Driver
- Ricoh MP C4503 Driver | 2 Easy Methods to Download